In this lesson, you will learn about trigonometric integrals.
- Recognize the trigonometric integrals that can be evaluated by inspection, using a basic identity, or using a basic (u) substitution.
- Apply techniques for integrating products and powers of sine and cosine, tangent and secant, and cotangent and cosecant.
- Derive and apply reduction formulas for integrating powers of trigonometric functions.
View all of the following instructional videos. These will help you master the objectives for this module.
- YouTube videos: Trigonometric Integrals
The critical examples
Part 6: Random Problems
- YouTube video: Trigonometric Integrals
Part 5: (Sometimes useful but not as important as the above)
The following required readings cover the content for this module. As you go through each reading, pay close attention to the content that will help you learn the objectives for this module.
Make your way through each of the practice exercises. This is where you will take what you have learned from the lesson content and lesson readings and apply it by solving practice problems.
Below are additional resources that help reinforce the content for this module.