In this lesson, you will learn about the ratio and root tests of convergence for infinite series’.
- Correctly apply the Ratio Test.
- Correctly apply the Root Test.
View all of the following instructional videos. These will help you master the objectives for this module.
- YouTube videos: Using the Ratio Test to Determine if a Series Converge
- YouTube videos: The Ratio Test – Examples
- YouTube video: Root Test for Series
- YouTube videos: Root Test – Examples
The following required readings cover the content for this module. As you go through each reading, pay close attention to the content that will help you learn the objectives for this module.
Make your way through each of the practice exercises. This is where you will take what you have learned from the lesson content and lesson readings and apply it by solving practice problems.
- Ratio Test (problems with solutions)
- Drill – Ratio Test (10 problems with solutions)
- The Ratio and Root Tests
- More Examples on Series
Below are additional resources that help reinforce the content for this module.
- YouTube video: The Ratio Test
- YouTube video: The Root Test