In this lesson, you will learn about alternating series, absolute convergence, and conditional convergence.
- Identify an alternating series.
- Correctly apply the Alternating Series Test.
- Calculate a bound for the remainder of an alternating series.
- Understand the difference between conditional and absolute convergence.
- Establish the conditional convergence, absolute convergence, or divergence of an alternating series.
View all of the following instructional videos. These will help you master the objectives for this module.
- YouTube video: Alternating Series
- YouTube video: The Alternating Series Test
- YouTube videos: Alternating Series
- YouTube video: Absolute Convergence, Conditional Convergence and Divergence
- YouTube videos: Absolute Convergence, Conditional Convergence
The following required readings cover the content for this module. As you go through each reading, pay close attention to the content that will help you learn the objectives for this module.
Make your way through each of the practice exercises. This is where you will take what you have learned from the lesson content and lesson readings and apply it by solving practice problems.
Below are additional resources that help reinforce the content for this module.