In this module, you will learn about inverse functions. The module content is split into four lessons.
- Lesson 1.1: Inverse Functions
- Lesson 1.2: The Natural Logarithmic Function
- Lesson 1.3: Exponential Functions
- Lesson 1.4: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Use Logarithmic Differentiation to derive (show all the steps in order to establish) the following differentiation formulas:
- The power rule: if
- The product rule: If f and g are differentiable functions then
- An extension of the product rule: If f, g, and h are differentiable functions then .
- The quotient rule: If f and g are differentiable functions with .